Publication of exploit code helped hackers get Drupal attacks off the ground.
Hackers Target Fresh Drupal CMS Flaw to Infiltrate Sites BankInfoSecurity.com
Patch alert: Some versions of the popular *content* management system Drupal have a “highly critical” flaw that attackers can exploit to remotely execute.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard