Cloudflare Deploys Firewall Rule to Block New Drupal Exploits BleepingComputer
Exploitation attempts of a highly critical vulnerability discovered in the Drupal *content* management software (CMS) on February 20 were blocked by Cloudflare …
Image: Sucuri. Roughly 90 percent of all the hacked *content* management systems (CMSs) Sucuri investigated and helped fix in 2018 were WordPress sites.
San Francisco-based managed hosting platform startup Pantheon has raised $40 million in a series D financing round, the company announced.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard