ATTRAQT Forms Technology Partnership With BigCommerce – MorningstareCommerce
(Alliance News) – Attraqt Group PLC on Thursday said it has partnered with BigCommerce, combining its platform with BigCommerce’s software-as-a-service ecommerce solution.
The collaboration will see Attraqt – which makes online shopping software – provide over 60,000 BigCommerce customers with access to its platform which allows retailers to implement cross-channel search, merchandising and personalisation capabilities while BigCommerce’s solution will handle all the transactional elements.
“There is a great fit between our solutions. We have pioneered innovation in ecommerce experiences and learnt that the combination of humans and machine automation is the winning formula for mastering the distinctive, differentiated shopper experiences retailers today need,” said Attraqt Chief Strategy & Partnership Officer John Raap.
Attraqt added that that both companies have successfully secured two joint customers and are in the process of bringing other new joint customers online.
The stock was untraded on Thursday afternoon in London, last quoted at 39.50 pence each.
By Ife Taiwo; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2020 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard