Designing MoodleNet to meet the needs of the Moodle community – MoodleCMS
By Doug Belshaw, Product Manager of MoodleNet
MoodleNet is our new open social media platform for educators, focused on professional development and the sharing of openly-licensed resources. As it will be an integral part of the Moodle ecosystem, we’ve designed it for our very large and diverse Moodle community.
Let’s explore that further!
MoodleNet fits into our mission of “empowering educators”. As we learned in the previous post in this series, MoodleNet is a federated system of independent communities that join together to make a network. These communities are spaces for the sharing of openly-licensed resources, and also for professional, pedagogical discussion.
With over 175 million members, the Moodle community is a large and diverse one! As such, when we were designing MoodleNet, we had to ensure that we were representing a range of needs and desires. After plenty of research, surveys, and in-depth meetings, we came up with a series of user personas to represent the goals and behaviours of our community.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard