Hussey Coding launches UK Magento project marketplace – 365 RetaileCommerce
Developer Connection is an open marketplace whose goal is to provide an effective, low cost service for UK Magento store owners to connect with quality local development talent.
The people behind Developer Connection are established Magento development company Hussey Coding Limited. Hussey Coding has been developing Magento professionally since 2010 and has vast experience working with all versions of the framework. Clients include established nationwide retailers like Argos and the company has also worked in conjunction with leading Magento development agencies like The Pixel.
Over the years developing Magento for a wide range of stores and clients, Hussey Coding realised that many of the existing methods for connecting Magento clients and developers in the UK have major down sides which massively impact every user. Most people have just come to accept these down sides as the norm and learnt to work with them, but Hussey Coding wanted to change what has become the norm, and solve the issues found when using other services.
Developer Connection provides a viable and cost effective alternative because it takes a different approach to others like Upwork or Freelancer when matching client and developer:
• Low service cost. It doesn’t take any cut of work done so no hiked developer rates means clients pay less and developers earn more.
• It provides in depth project specs and developer profiles for better, quicker decision making.
• It automatically, and instantly matches developers to clients by looking at project specs and developer skills and experience.
• Developer availability is automatically managed so there’s no second guessing on whether they have the hours to work.
• Creating and hiring development teams is quick and easy so you can find developers from a solo freelancer right up to full development agency teams.
Developer Connection gives effective, instant access to Magento clients and developers in the UK, and because intelligent matching logic is used you can be confident that every matched developer or team has the needed skills and experience. This streamlines the process of finding the right developers, or connecting with the right clients saving you both time and money.
This is what people have been saying about Developer Connection:
Good to get a place to find and source [Magento] developers – David Wickstead
Looks like a great idea! – Lexi Gilders
It looks interesting…nice to have a decent platform, Freelancer and Upwork are nearly impossible to find work due to the international competition and I’ve never had anything from Commerce Hero – Mathew Marchant
You can read more about Developer Connection and use the service at
developerconnection.co.uk. There you will find more on the story of the service and Hussey Coding, and you can even live chat to it’s founder Jon Hussey. They are also running a promotion until the 1st of November giving away free £25 projects with promo code ‘freeproject’.