Italian ro-ro collided with Greek ferry in Cagliari – Maritime BulletinCMS
Ro-ro cargo ship MASSIMO MURA allided with berthed passenger roro ferry ARIADNE at Cagliari in the afternoon Oct 23, while proceeding to berth with assistance of two tugs. One of towlines broke up in strong sirocco wind gusts. Reportedly, both ships sustained superficial damages, but as of 1700 UTC Oct 23, both were still in port.
Passenger ro-ro ship ARIADNE, IMO 9135262, GT 30882, built 1996, flag Greece, operator HELLENIC SEAWAYS.
Ro-ro cargo ship MASSIMO MURA, IMO 9234094, GT 23235, built 2003, flag Italy, manager MOBY SPA.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard