Kick-start your Moodle course with ready-made templates – MoodleCMS
Kickstart is a new exciting plugin developed by Moodler Stefan Scholz that makes it easier for teachers to launch their new Moodle courses
In our recent post 5 ways to kick-start your Moodle course, we gave you some ideas for engaging learners at the beginning of the new academic year.
Today, we’re continuing the kick-start theme and introducing a cool new plugin called – Kickstart!
This plugin is in fact a course format, perfect for new or inexperienced teachers looking for an inspiration to build their online courses in Moodle.
When a teacher chooses the Kickstart course format in the course settings, then instead of the standard weekly or topic sections, the teacher is presented with some helpful text and template courses provided by the Moodle site admin:
The teacher simply clicks Use template and the template is added to their new course, allowing them to build on the existing layout and content.
This plugin is particularly useful because it both helps new Moodlers get started, but can also ensure consistency across the site, as the administrator can offer templates in the styles preferred by the organisation.
If you’re able to use contributed plugins in your Moodle site then you can download Kickstart from the Plugins directory. Alternatively, get in touch with one of our Moodle Partners for more technical assistance.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard