Moodle Says It Accounts for Over 200 Million Users and 151,000 Websites – IBL NewsCMS
IBL News | New York
Moodle, the legacy open-source LMS, continues its growth. Now it accounts for over 200 million users, according to the company data. The schools’ lockdown and the move to learning have given Moodle a push.
Martin Dougiamas, CEO at Moodle HQ in Australia, said there are 150,000 created with its software.
According to LMSPulse.com, Spain has become the number one Moodle country, overpowering the U.S. In addition, the rise of Colombia to the top 10, denotes the dominance of the Spanish language on the Moodle universe.
Since its release, 18 years ago, the Moodle platform has been adding upgrades. Recent improvements include the H5P integration, MoodleNet, Participants filter, Accessibility, Safe Exam Browser, and the mobile portal apps.moodle.com.
The Moodle 3.9 version is expected within three weeks, on June 8th.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard