Shopify/WordPress Developer @ Award Winning Agency – Pedestrian TVWordPress
Posted 24 Jun 2020
Closes 24 Jul 2020
Megaphone is a unique environment to work in. We all collectively work towards the same goal of being the best and constantly improving.
We are careful to build a team of like minded individuals who are invested in their own personal growth as well as making Megaphone Marketing one of the best agencies in Australia. Work hard, play hard doesn’t begin to cover it.
Looking for a talented Developer (focused on Shopify) that wants to start their career in the E-Commerce industry. Working with one of the fastest growing Marketing agencies in Australia. You’ll be taking part of a very talented team of developers that work with Shopify and WordPress. UX design will be a bonus, and you’ll need to be a full stack and Backend developer. Must be living in Melbourne to come into our South Yarra office. Getting into Megaphone Marketing is difficult but the rewards make it worth it. We are looking for smart, passionate, and ambitious people ready to take on a challenge.
What type of work will you be doing?
- Some experience with CMS (eg. Shopify, WordPress, Magento)
- UX Design
- CRO knowledge
- High technical ability
- Strong understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding of Restful APIs is a bonus!
- Eagerness to learn and be the best!
Benefits we offer:
Individual and team rewards and commission
Monthly team events (zorb soccer, boat parties, escape rooms)
A very generous leave policy
Access to free food/restaurant launches as we run one of Melbourne’s biggest food Instagram’s @eating.melbourne
A focus on work-life balance
Uncapped growth potential
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
Check out our website and socials and see if you are a fit for the Megaphone lifestyle. If you would like to apply please to Max: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard