Trustpilot Becomes an Elite Partner with BigCommerce – eSellerCafeeCommerce
Review platform Trustpilot has been named a Elite Partner, providing more than 60,000 BigCommerce customers access to Trustpilot’s platform, which helps collect and manage customer reviews.
The BigCommerce Elite partnership is only achieved by a small, select number of technology partners.
merchants using Trustpilot’s app can automate review invitations after purchase, drag-and-drop review widgets on-site, and collect both service and product reviews. Additional features of Trustpilot include:
- Turn a company’s best reviews into attention-grabbing images for social media
- Earn Google Seller Ratings that increase clicks on Adwords
- Stream new reviews in real-time onto their websites with TrustBox widgets
- Personalize their public company profile pages so consumers can read reviews to make the buying decision easy
- Increase their TrustScore: recognized by consumers as a sign that a business has nothing to hide and cares about improving customer experiences
“With Trustpilot becoming a more robust tool for eCommerce merchants with the addition of advanced product and location reviews, it was a natural next step to expand our eCommerce footprint by becoming a BigCommerce Elite Partner. The audience that BigCommerce puts us in front of gives us a huge opportunity to mobilize our offerings.”
Peter Simpson, Global Head of Partnerships at Trustpilot
What do you think about Trustpilot becoming a BigCommerce elite partner?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard