WordPress on .NET Core | On .NET – Microsoft – Channel 9WordPress
Build with an Azure free account. Get USD200 credit for 30 days and 12 months of free services.
Play WordPress on .NET Core
Peachpie is an open source project that allows for a seamless interoperability between PHP and .NET applications.
In this episode, Benjamin and Jakub from the Peachier project show us how they enable developers to run WordPress on .NET Core.
- [01:19] – Why run WordPress on .NET?
- [03:22] – What enables WordPress to run on .NET
- [07:32] – Getting started with WordPress in .NET Core
- [16:43] – How does updating to newer WordPress versions work?
- [18:54] – Using custom themes and plugins
- [27:40] – Migrating over an existing WordPress site
- [29:48] – Creating WordPress plugins with .NET
- [34:06] – Publishing the application
- [35:27] – Customer feedback
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard