Moodle Welcomes Adapt IT as a Certified Moodle Partner – THISDAY NewspapersCMS
- Strengthens Presence across the Pan African market
Moodle welcomes on board South African based company Adapt IT as a Certified Moodle Partner. With over 30 years of experience in e-learning, Adapt IT now provides solutions for the sound management of tertiary institutions as a Moodle Partner in South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, Mauritius and Nigeria.
As a leading international provider of Education Technology solutions, innovation is at the centre of Adapt IT’s responsiveness to their market needs. Leveraging on their deep industry expertise, they have mastered the flexibility to provide tailor-made solutions for their clients. Existing Moodle users or those looking to migrate and implement a Moodle platform now have the ability to access Adapt IT’s services with the confidence that they’re using a Certified Moodle Partner.
“Moodle certification enables Adapt IT to obtain a 360 degree view of the student throughout the higher education lifecycle management process, a unique platform that combines administration with digitised learning and teaching.” – Adapt IT Education Divisional Executive, Luxolo Rubushe
Providing a responsive solution that services over 2 million students in public and private institutions, Adapt IT has a tried and tested System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach to projects. This innovation has allowed Adapt IT to introduce chatbots into higher education, offer digitised content management solutions and invest in the provision of smart classroom technology and support infrastructure.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard