Shopify Expands Ad Buying Tools with Microsoft Advertising Integration – eSellerCafeeCommerce
Shopify merchants can now reach a whole new segment of customers by buying digital ad campaigns within Shopify Marketing that appear across the entire Microsoft Search Network, including Yahoo and AOL.
To enable this feature, users simply click “create campaign” inside Shopify Marketing and connect their Microsoft Advertising account directly to their store to reach over 116 million unique searchers in the U.S. each month.
Shopify is the first commerce platform to offer this integration with Microsoft Advertising.
This new feature allows sellers to set up, optimize, and track the results of marketing campaigns alongside their store management dashboard in Shopify.
Merchants also have the flexibility to set a daily budget based on seasonality and marketing goals.
Creating and managing ad campaigns directly within Shopify simplifies the marketing workflow and helps small online businesses save time to focus on their operations.
What do you think about this new feature by Shopify?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard