Shopify to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results October 29, 2019 – Business WireeCommerce
OTTAWA, Ontario–()–Shopify Inc. (NYSE:SHOP)(TSX:SHOP), the leading multi-channel commerce platform, plans to announce financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2019 before markets open on Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
Shopify’s management team will host a conference call to discuss third-quarter results at 8:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. The conference call will be available via webcast on the investor relations section of Shopify’s website at https://investors.shopify.com/events/Events-Presentations/default.aspx.
An archived replay of the webcast will be available following the conclusion of the call.
Shopify is the leading multi-channel commerce platform. Merchants use Shopify to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including mobile, web, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business, from payments to shipping. The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify currently powers over 800,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Unilever, Kylie Cosmetics, Allbirds, MVMT, and many more.
- Shopify (TSX:SHOP) Stock: Ready to Make $1 Million? – The Motley Fool Canada
- What WordPress Templates help you Sell more online? | South Florida Caribbean News – South Florida Caribbean News
- Shepherd Public Schools plans online and in-person learning options for the upcoming school year – The Morning Sun
- WordPress Accessibility! – coloradoboulevard.net
- Persistent WordPress User Injection – Security Boulevard